She is often described as the epitome of charm in the industry. Passionate about social work and true to her motives, we catch up with Bollywood’s eternal beauty DIA MIRZA as she decodes some of the hottest beauty trends for the season.
1. Luminous skin with holographic finishes! Scintilla is our word of the year.
– Choose pigments that blend best with your skin tone
– Work a dewy glow to keep it minimal
– Avoid going OTT with the shimmer
– A definite no-no for corporate set-ups
2. Eye gloss and pale matte lips welcome to the age of bare flush!
– Play with ombre tinting and shading with the eye gloss
– Save the blush tints of eye gloss for the day and smoky for the dusk.
– Avoid non-waterproof mascara and skip black eye-liner to keep the tone intact
– Don’t ignore the concealing and priming step for the eyelids
3. Crushing hard on apple bitten lips and textured skin.
– Work a creamy lip colour for a juicy pout
– Work the fake freckles over finished make-up for a natural tan spot look.
– Avoid using a matte or metallic formula for the lips
– Skip the bronzer that’ll blend with the skin and take away the texture
4. Mermaid vibes with aqua-tinted eyes, Twiggy-inspired brows and pearlised pink lips!
– Prime the eyelids well to keep the aqua tint vibrant
– Choose from a frosted formula of mauve, flamingo or bubble-gum pink colours
-Fill the brows naturally avoid sharp lines
– Skip the cheek blush to highlight aqua-tinted eyes
5. Forget the cat-eye flick, an oriental black streak is a way to go this year.
– Anchor the eye make up with dollops of mascara
– Reserve the look for evening appearances
– Avoid blending shimmer to maintain the jet black intensity
– Avoid softening the lines for a sharp edgy drama